Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meaningful Love Quotes

*************

Life is to be fortified by many friendships to love and be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.

*************

If You Get A Chance To See Him, Your Heart Begins To Dance. Your Life Revolves Around Him, There's Nothing Like Romance.

*************

If I hadn't met u, I wouldn't like u.
If I hadn't liked u, I wouldn't love u.
If I wouldn't love u, I wouldn't miss u.
But I did, I do and I will.

*************

Love Is Like Quicksand:
The Deeper You Fall In It The Harder It Is To Get Out.

*************

A love so pure & true will never die.. it lives in the depth of your heart until the end of time.

*************

Life is only worth living once you have found someone worth dying for.

*************

Its easy to say, I love you, to someone, but its more meaningful to thank someone for loving you.

*************

The grand essentials of happiness are

something to do
something to love
something to hope for

*************

The spaces between your fingers were created so that another could fill them in.

*************

Love is something eternal, the aspect may change, But not the essence.

*************

Love gives life meaning to live.

*************

A man fall in LOVE through his eyes, a women through her ears.

*************

Love is just a word till someone you meet and give it a meaning.

*************

Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted.

*************

If you are going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

*************

I wonder, when you look into my eyes & watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit.

*************

Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you

*************

We are all born for Love... it is the principle existence & it's only end.

*************

I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor it's coming with all my heart.

*************

Love doesn't make the world go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

*************

The courses of true love never run smooth.

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment